Trinity Episcopal Church
305 S. Commerce Street Natchez Mississippi, 39120
Trinity Episcopal Church, across Washington Street from Temple B’nai Israel, is the oldest church building in Natchez. The congregation is the second oldest of the denomination in the state. Founded in 1822, the church was completed soon after, built in the Federal style with a gilded dome. A remodeling of the church gave it its present handsome Greek Revival appearance. Visitors may enter the church through the center doors to view the interior between 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.