Natchez Visitor Center
The Natchez Visitor Center sits at the head of the Mississippi River Bridge, where Hwy. 84 carries travelers into and out of Louisiana.
The facility is a Mississippi Welcome Center and home to the local offices of the Natchez National Historical Park. It serves as a venue for information on the historic homes, museums, and sites of interest, local attractions, events, and Mississippi travel information. The exhibits at the Natchez Visitor Center are state of the art.
For more information about Natchez, please e-mail us or call Visit Natchez at (601) 492-3000.
- Mississippi Welcome Center
- Free brochures, maps, and other resource materials.
- The Natchez Shop: shop souvenirs and gifts, educational items, books, t-shirts, and much more
- Natchez Exhibits: enjoy the series of displays chronicling the history of Natchez
- Staff offering visitor planning details
- Administrative offices of the Natchez National Historical Park.
Address and Contact Information
640 South Canal Street
Natchez, MS 39120
The Natchez Visitor Center is open:
Monday-Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.