Temple B’nai Israel
213 S. Commerce Street Natchez Mississippi, 39120
Temple B’nai Israel, located at South Commerce and Washington Streets, is the Jewish house of worship built in 1905 to replace the 1872 structure that stood on the same site. The temple has a congregation of only a few remaining Jewish families.
In the 19th century, however, many prosperous Jewish merchants lived in Natchez and enhanced the city’s social, cultural and business vitality.
Available to tour by appointment; please call the number listed above.