Keep out of the rain with this list of indoor activities in Natchez, Mississippi!
- Visit the Grand Village of the Natchez Indians Museum.
- Stop by one of our local art galleries.
- Try your luck at one of two casinos.
- Take a tour at one of our antebellum houses open year-round.
- Jam out to some live music at night. Afterall, you’re in the Americana Music Triangle.
- View over 500 photographs of historic Natchez on the Mississippi at Stratton Chapel.
- Take a free tour and wine tasting at Old South Winery.
- Browse the antique stores and boutiques in the downtown area.
- Watch the 20 minute “Natchez Story” film at the Visitor Center.
- If you’re hungry, grab a bite to eat or a drink at any of our local restaurants.
- Taste the locally made rum at Charboneau Distillery, or locally made beer, Bluff City Blonde Ale, by Natchez Brewing Company at Planet Thai, Roux 61, The Camp or Fat Mama’s Tamales.
- Grab some coffee at Steampunk or Natchez Coffee Company.
- Get your spice on at D’evereux Foods with their homeade hot sauces.
For more information on these locations and more in Natchez, go to visitnatchez.org.