Visit Natchez Calendar of Events Submission Guidelines
The primary target audience for the VisitNatchez.org event calendar are individuals or groups, both domestic and international, who are considering or planning a trip to Natchez, Mississippi. Potential visitors are seeking unique experiences that would provide an added incentive to come to the area or are searching for something to do once they have arrived in the area.
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Only events will be listed on the calendar. Examples of acceptable events include festivals, live music, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibitions or shows, community and professional performances, historical events, etc.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the date of the event.
- All recurring entries must have an end date.
- All submissions must be filled out entirely, including event description, location and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description may not be processed for posting.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Typically, auditions, church services, political fundraisers, and coupons or sales are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of Visit Natchez staff.
Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Visit Natchez staff. Visit Natchez has the right to deny any event submissions we feel do not meet the proper criteria or if all necessary information is not provided.
If you are planning an event in Adams County, we’d love to share it on the Visit Natchez calendar!
Tips for a great event listing:
- The more information you provide, the better your event listing will be. This includes filling in the description – but please keep it to two paragraphs, or your content probably won’t be read all the way through.
- Include a URL to direct people to your website for more information.
- For additional event promotion and sharing, please provide a link to your event on Facebook. If you have not added your event to Facebook, please do so, so that we can get the word out.
Please provide the name of your event, venue, street address, complete with city, state, and zip code so that our mapping feature can show visitors where your event is located.
Fill out the fields below in order to have your Natchez events listed in our online calendar.
Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to ensure it contains all the information needed to be added.
IMPORTANT: Before you complete this form, please search the calendar to make sure your event hasn’t already been added. Visit Natchez Calendar of Events
If you would like to make changes to your event, or if you have any questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.